Congratulations on your engagement. Getting married in church couldn't be easier - or more important - and we would love to help you with your wedding preparations.
Frequently asked questions
Can we be married at All Saints' church?
Yes, if you can provide evidence that :
- Either of you live in the Parish of Bloxwich
- You have a connection with parents or grandparents who either live of have lived in the parish for six months or were married in the parish by a Church of England service
- Either of you have been baptised in the parish by a Church of England service
- Either of your parents attended public worship at a Church of England service in the parish for at least six months
- You attend church for six months during the period up to your wedding for at least twice each month and go on the electoral roll of the church
Can I be married in church if I have been divorced?
Please phone Revd David Candlin on 01922 476598 or email him to ask about remarrying in church.
What time can we be married?
11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm or 4.00pm, depending on availability.
How much will it cost?
Please contact us to find out the fees for the
current year. A non-returnable deposit is required to book your
wedding and the balance required four weeks before your wedding date.
We can arrange for you to pay in instalments if you prefer. Payment is
by cheque or cash.
We hope you find this information useful. If you have any other
questions, please contact us:
01922 476598 or email