Can we be married at All Saints' church?
Yes, if you can provide evidence that :
- Either of you live in the Parish of Bloxwich
- You have a connection with parents or grandparents who either live of have lived in the parish for six months or were married in the parish by a Church of England service
- Either of you have been baptised in the parish by a Church of England service
- Either of your parents habitually attended public worship at a Church of England service in the parish for at least six months
- You attend church for six months during the period up to your wedding for at least twice each month and go on the electoral roll of the church
Can I be married in church if I have been divorced?
Please phone Revd Roger Williams on 01922 476598 or email email@example.com who will arrange to meet and discuss this with you.
What time can we be married?
11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm or 4.00pm. Please note only 3 weddings are booked each Saturday
How much will it cost?
Please attend the wedding enquiry point to establish the fees for the current year. (Note the winter fee includes a heating charge). A £100 non-returnable deposit is required to book your wedding and the balance required four weeks before your wedding date. We can arrange for you to pay in instalments if you prefer. Payment is by cheque or cash.
We hope you find this information useful. If you have any other questions, please contact the wedding enquiry point on Wednesdays.
For those who require banns to be read at All Saints' Church, please come to church on a Wednesday between 6pm and 7pm to arrange. The fee includes the publication of banns and a certificate.